It’s day 3 of my 3 days of Giveaways and I’m so excited to share with you some of my favorite SMALL BUSINESSES today!!!
We should always support small business but 2020 has been the YEAR to support small businesses and as a small business owner myself, I totally understand the grind we’ve put in this year to wear many hats & keep pushing forward.
Each small business is one that I’ve personally purchased from or have been gifted from others and I can’t wait for you to meet them!!
Gypsie Soul Nail Studio – my girl Alex is part nail artist part therapist, I swear! She has an amazing energy and every time I get my nails done, we have the best heart to heart chats.
Alex owns an awesome nail studio in her home while selling some adorable things from their as well.
She makes handmade cuticle oil, sage packets, & co-runs Pro-fresh Vinyls where they screen print apparel. She is giving away all three of the items to one winner!!
2. Gilded Clay handmade earrings – my girl Lauren is a rockstar and makes these BEAUTIFUL clay earrings by hand. She is so talented and creates such awesome designs, including these adorable Gnomes!!
Check out her Etsy shop for all of your earring needs. Lauren is giving away 3 pairs of earrings!!
3. Cutetees Clothing Company makes these adorable homemade Christmas ornaments, sweatshirts, and more! She is giving away $25.00 towards her adorable shop!!
4. Starr designs is an adorable shop for any of your headband needs and more! I’ve been rocking these headbands since the summer and they are so soft. They stay in place & are adorable with any outfit or for workouts. She also makes adorable masks and accessories. She is giving away a pair of adorable animal print headbands!
5. Wolfe & Hound Company curates goods for your favorite furry companion! My clients gifted me with one of their adorable dog bandana for Christmas and Kita rocked it, if I do say so. This fabric was SOOO cute!! You want to check them out on etsy. They are giving away $25.00 to their shop!
6. My girl Jenna Miller is one of my husband’s college besties wife! We met years ago and I’m so thankful to know her. She is a light! She is a Beautycounter rep and I purchase a ton of my make up from her. Beautycounter is all about high quality beauty products with amazing ingredients.
Jenna is offering one winner a Beyond Gloss Trio pack that you won’t want to miss!
Thank you to these woman owned AMAZING small businesses for sharing their products to finish out the Giveaways this year!!
Please go follow and support them below while also gaining entries to win!
Also, please head to Instagram to follow them & tag your friends in the comments for extra entries!!
Be true to you,
Photogrpahy by Emily Rose Photography
The post Small Business x 5 Giveaway!! [Days of Giveaways 2020] first appeared on Powercakes.